If you push the limits of downhill speed and big air, the S-Works Dissident with ANGi is for you. That's because it's the lightest, most-ventilated, and technically advanced carbon fiber full-face mountain bike helmet out there. To help make sure of it, our 3D sculpted cheekpads and 4th Dimension Cooling System keeps things airy in the heat, while the Carbon Matrix shell keeps it light enough for all-day comfort.
Our new ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before—when combined with our iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with our app and STRAVA to provide GPS-based activity tracking.
- Engineered to protect World Cup downhill and gravity riders
- Meets the ASTM DH safety testing standards for impact protection and chin bar performance
- Lightweight Carbon Matrix shell-target weight 1000g
- 3D-sculpted cheek pads and updated crown pad design for improved ventilation and a
more comfortable secure fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System and ventilation provides superior comfort
- Magnetic chin strap buckle improves comfort and allows for easy, one-handed use
- Helmet EJECT system compatible
- Leatt brace compatible
- Speaker compatible
- Includes a padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner and external goggle pocket
- Removable washable liner and cheek pads
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor
|Raw Carbon / Small||888818463022||60219-0222|