The benefits of Giro's revolutionary Techlace system come to the dirt with the Code Techlace, a race-bred shoe for riders who want mega power transfer without sacrificing the durability needed to stand up to rugged trails and conditions. The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa L6 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening and a bash guard for added durability. The upper features Giro's proprietary Evofiber material for superb fit, and complements the adjustable Supernatural Fit Kit that allows custom-tuning of your arch support. An Easton EC70 carbon composite sole offers pro-level stiffness and is finished with a tough, molded Vibram rubber outsole that provides protection and grip when you're off the bike.
- Techlace + Boa L6 dial (1mm + with macro release) retention with bash guard
- High-quality, breathable Evofiber microfiber
- Rubber toe guard
- Easton EC90 carbon fiber outsole
- Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial fiber
- Weight: 345 grams (size 42.5)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Dark Shadow/Black / 48||768686084829||7089692||210000023661|