Experience ultimate power transmission with the XC9 S-PHYRE mountain shoes.
Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
Reinforced Spike Mount
Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
External Heel Cup
External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole
Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Inserted in ball-grid section
Harder Contact Block
Promotes stability and pedaling efficiency
- Dedicated X-Country and Cyclocross no-compromise racing shoes
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedaling stroke
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel, and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely
- Proprietary MICHELIN outsole minimizes weight and offers increased traction
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Cross-Country, Cyclocross|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||2 Boa (IP1), BOA Powerzone guide|
|Upper||Microfiber synthetic leather|
|Midsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||11 / 12|
|Weight||330g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 44||192790281544||ESHXC901MCL01E44000||210000020312|